AHAA's Annual Conference is the most comprehensive industry event
dedicated to the U.S. Hispanic market. This year promises an exciting
program packed with a lineup of best-in-the-business speakers and
numerous networking opportunities. Join more than 400 agency principals, creatives,
media buyers, media planners, media specialists, account managers,
account planners, researchers and brand managers at the very heart of
Hispanic advertising-- Miami.
- Staying in step with our consumers who are increasingly mobile, avid users of technology (and now increasingly bilingual)
- In order to better serve our clients, we must transform our agencies to give them the services they need in a cost efficient manner.
- More than ever, competitors with little Hispanic marketing depth are staking a claim to this segment. Only by articulating and promoting your best-in-class capabilities can your agency fend off their claimed advantages of resources and size.
Agency Principals, Agency Leaders, Creatives, Media Buyers, Media Planners, Media Specialists, Account Managers, Account Planners, Researchers, Brand Managers, Clients
AHAA's Annual Conference brings together the best minds and resources dedicated to Hispanic-specialized marketing! Over the course of two days, you can expect to:
- Hear from a lineup of best-in-the-business speakers
- Enhance your knowledge with new trends, insights and information
- Network and exchange ideas with your colleagues and other industry professionals in a relaxed and stimulating environment at a NEW location this year
- Recharge as you prepare to take your career to the next level
8400 Westpark Drive - 2nd Floor
Mclean, VA 22102
AHAA Team (703) 610-9014 or email@example.com
Horacio Gavilan (703) 610-0231 or firstname.lastname@example.org