AHAA's Annual Conference is the most comprehensive industry event dedicated to the U.S. Hispanic market. This year promises an exciting program packed with a lineup of best-in-the-business speakers and numerous networking opportunities. Join more than 400 agency principals, creatives, media buyers, media planners, media specialists, account managers, account planners, researchers and brand managers at the very heart of Hispanic advertising-- Miami.
1. Engage: Agencies must encourage communication with their clients and consumers. We all connect with each other technically, personally and bilingually. The idea is to learn what content and delivery works.
2. Breakthrough: This collaboration will provide a competitive advantage for our agencies. Creative Hispanic marketing and advertising ideas will be recognized at the national level as a result.
The Annual 2012 conference will be about client insights and creative brilliance. The two day conference will be capped off with the U.S. Hispanic Idea Awards, which will recognize leading-edge work in: film; radio; print; out of house; interactive; mobile; production; promotion; media innovation; integrated campaigns; strategy; design; and, out of the U.S. Hispanic advertising.
Agency Principals, Agency Leaders, Creatives, Media Buyers, Media Planners, Media Specialists, Account Managers, Account Planners, Researchers, Brand Managers, Clients
AHAA's Annual Conference brings together the best minds and resources dedicated to Hispanic-specialized marketing! Over the course of two days, you can expect to:
- Hear from a lineup of best-in-the-business speakers
- Enhance your knowledge with new trends, insights and information
- Network and exchange ideas with your colleagues and other industry professionals in a relaxed and stimulating environment at a NEW location this year
- Recharge as you prepare to take your career to the next level
8400 Westpark Drive - 2nd Floor
Mclean, VA 22102
AHAA Team (703) 610-9014 or email@example.com
Horacio Gavilan (703) 610-0231 or firstname.lastname@example.org