|2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Digital/Mobile: The Digital Video Experience: Sight, Sound and Motivación
Room: Rivo Alto
How do leading marketers and agencies use digital video to engage, inform, and motivate audiences to action? How can video supplement your television campaigns? What does it take to leverage your telecasting assets for the web? Why is mobile video so effective in touching consumers where they live, travel and recreate? This IAB case study-based workshop for agencies and marketers will pull back the curtain on these questions and more. If you have a client or product looking for a breakthrough approach to take share, this is the session for you. Seeing is believing.
Featured cases studies from the following leading networks and publishers:
Hispanics and digital media were two of the big winners of the 2012 election campaign in USA. The Obama campaign opted to use Adsmovil’s mobile ad network to extend their engagement with the Hispanic user on key battleground states; and the approach paid off. Come hear how Adsmovil played a big role on making politics smarter? It's a lesson that could apply to any marketer with a serious approach to a group that only shows signs of strengthening.
Terra Live Music provides an original interactive bilingual music platform for advertisers to reach a global Hispanic audience across digital media, video, mobile and tablets by leveraging music as a passion point. Terra Live Music in Concert with Alejandro Sanz is a 360° program produced by Terra that was sponsored by four brands– American Family Insurance, Kia, Pepsi and T-Mobile. This was the first time Pepsi integrated its online efforts in Latin America and in the U.S. Hispanic market with one unified strategy.
This case study will give you an overview of the sponsors’ integration in the live streaming worldwide of the concert, the pre and post-concert promotion and video on demand (VOD) on all devices.
- Liz Sarachek Blacker, CRO, Terra Networks USA
- Mark Lopez, Head of US Hispanic Audience and Panregional Latin America Sales, Google
- Matias Mendigochea, VP of Sales and Marketing, Briabe Mobile
- Ayan Valle, Director Client Services & Product Development, Telemundo
- Jorge Rincón, COO, Adsmovil
- Borja Perez, Senior Vice President, Digital and Social Media, Telemundo
|2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Creative: Tony Segarra, Founding Partner and Creative Director of *S,C,P,F...
|3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Creative: Content Creation | Music Industry and Brands: Fostering Common Ground
The marriage between music and creative design can create magical and memorable
moments. Learn how to make the most of this strategic collaboration from global ad
creatives and music industry experts.
- Alfonso Perez-Soto, SVP of Business Development for LATAM, Spain & Emerging
Markets, Warner Music
- Gustavo Menendez, SVP/Regional Managing Director – Latin America, Warner
Account Planning: Hispanic Young Adults Living The “Next Normal”
Age of Uncertainty
Room: Key Biscayne
- Explore the world of Hispanics as they navigate young adulthood in an era of uncertainty.
- Discover what 5 factors truly shape their impressions and emotions. See how that translates into life decisions from where (and with whom) to live, whether to marry, how to parent and what & how to buy things; from big ticket autos to supermarket sushi.
A comparative look at Hispanics 18-29 & 30-39 plus non-Hispanics 18-29
Speaker: Nancy Tellet, Senior Vice President, Research & Consumer Insights, Tr3s
|10:45 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Creative: Help! I Don't Want to Get Old!
Ehr Ray founded one of the most successful agencies in Brazil: BorghiErh/Lowe. Ehr
is moved by challenges! And this was the reason he left his agency, selling all of his
shares this past year! Ehr is a success story both as a creative and as an entrepreneur
but he says, “after putting the Jumbo in the air you don’t feel like doing the same
thing every day. I miss to feel fear! Comfort brings you security, but you also age much
faster!” This Discussion will be a refresher for all of us!
Ehr Ray, Founder, BorghiErh/Lowe, Brazil
|11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Creative: We Are All Storytellers
This creative session is the beginning of a conversation between Agencies and Production
Companies to explore new ways of telling better and more compelling stories
on behalf of the brands. It will talk about new forms of engagement, better usage of
visual narratives, innovative structures and rituals, and a new grade of cooperation.
- Marcelo Paez, America Filmworks
- Adrian Castagna, Flip Films
- Massimo Martinotti, RedMagmaMedia
- Diego Colombo, Alma DDB