Senior Mobile Media Planner Job Description
We are looking for a Motivated Digital Media Buyer with 2+ years of Mobile, Ad Server & Analytics experience. This position will have an active role in the strategic planning, buying and management of mobile media. Position is located in Venice, CA.
Experience creating media plans for campaigns that span a variety of different vertical industries is a must. A background in digital media and analytics is required. This is an exceptional opportunity for a person who is driven, proactive, detail-oriented and wants to be able to make a measurable impact on the businesses of high-profile clients.
- Work alongside the Director of Media Strategy to develop mobile media campaigns for key clients and agencies
- Incorporate products into media plans efficiently and effectively where appropriate
- Strategize, plan and buy mobile media
- Manage day-to-day 3rd party ad server operations (DFA/MediaMind)
- Perform in-depth analysis of campaigns using internal reporting and Google Analytics data
- Manage budgets to ensure proper allocation in accordance with goals
- Develop mobile media plans, recommendations and POVs
- Conduct negotiations with media sales reps Issue and update insertion orders
- Traffic ad tags and creative using 3rd party ad server tools (DFA/MediaMind)
- Define, monitor, and analyze key performance indicators for continuous improvement of campaigns
- Identify key campaign learnings for clients including segment, publisher, and other data driven insights
- Provide monthly reporting & analysis to clients
- Communicate with clients regarding needs, results, etc.
- Proactively offer strategic campaign recommendations
- Research, evaluate and propose new opportunities to increase ROI. This includes meeting with media vendors, potential technology partners and other agencies
- Contribute to the internal body of knowledge. Stay up to date on the latest industry insights and research.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of agency or client side experience with digital media strategy/planning and buying
- Experience buying & optimizing media across multiple channels including display, rich media, online video, social, and mobile.
- Multicultural media planning experience is preferred
- Proficient and in-depth knowledge DFA or other 3rd party ad-serving capabilities. THIS IS REQUIRED.
- Experience with website tag management solutions
- Experience managing and analyzing large marketing data sets (Ad Server, On-site, CRM, 3rd Party)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel Adwords and/or Google Analytics experience is preferable
- Organized and analytical thought process
- Demonstrate strong customer service orientation, excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, problem solving, and, decision-making skills. Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced technology-oriented environment.
- BA/BS Marketing or equivalent work experience
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is ready to become a key player in a rapidly growing company. Because we are relatively small yet aggressive, the correct candidate will be highly ambitious and ready to take on new challenges as they arise. This is a unique opportunity to advance your career and make a noticeable impact in a rapidly growing space.
Briabe Mobile is a rapidly growing multicultural mobile ad platform, based in Venice, CA. Our team is a tight group of very talented, motivated individuals, who are interested in providing the best possible service for our clients, in a fun, creative environment.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org