al Punto Advertising | Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
Responsible for day to day contact between the client and agency. The Sr. AE works with every department to facilitate the work needed; included meetings with creative teams, media & promotions as well as production for scheduling and timing.
The Sr. AE is instrumental in helping develop strategic marketing plans and executing the plan.
The Sr. AE will be involved in developing new business with clients, as well as assist with documents and presentations for pitches. The primary job is making sure the client received the services required to carry out defined marketing communications plans. The Sr. Account Executives are service people not sales people.
Senior Account Executive reports to the Account Director and is responsible for:
- Working in a proactive manner aimed at providing the clients marketing plans with the greatest amount of value-added communications.
- Receiving clients briefings.
- Analyzing client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback to produce full communications plans.
- Devising communications strategy.
- Briefing creative & media staff.
- Ensuring that product representations are suitable.
- Providing creative, media, production and promotions personnel with well-documented input, support data, and production materials needed.
- Presenting and getting approvals for communications plans, concepts and media plans to the client. Supports creative and media personnel in pushing concepts and plans.
- Providing clients with budget updates.
- Keeping apprised of all relevant client products/ services and market development.
- Coordinating and authorizing estimates for client approval.
- Assisting the preparation of client invoices.
- Working with research companies and other suppliers.
- Checking and approving creative production materials, copy, design and coordinates client approval.
- Keeping apprised of the progress of client's projects through production or other relevant personnel.
- Ensuring prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Coordinating project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Writing Client Contact Reports, for all client meetings quickly and accurately relaying client change orders to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Actively seeking additional projects/new business from clients contacts.
- Representing the agency at industry functions - promotes the agency and is fully familiar with agency credentials and specialties.
Please submit your resume to Ms. Brits at firstname.lastname@example.org.